Monday, October 29, 2012

< Precious moment >

After monthssss
I found you
I met you
You realised me
and we fall in love to each other

for no reason
for no risk
with the lifetime responsibility --- the love between you and me


Facing you who brings me new tomorrow
Always, looking forward to the whole new day
you had given me few surprises that I have never had in my life
Really appreciate.

for sure, you have gained all of my trust on you
have no reason to suspicious here and there

what for to hold a relationship that always suspicious here and there?

its waste of time!

For now you are sick, how do I wish I'm beside you, taking good care of you
I'm worry about you :(

Soon and soon you will outstation, quite jealous for the person who fetch you from airport, is your admire..
Yes, I'm Jealous, use to be, and always. HAHA

There are some big challenge coming between us, for sure, you have way more experience to face it than me, please do lead me to the correct way, I'm innocent.


I LOVE YOU
25th Day

IvanS

No comments:

Post a Comment