Saturday, September 14, 2013

Turning from episode into Chapter 3

Its been a year I came to society for work, opps! Is survive instead of work.

I got a "not bad" amount for my paid during my interview from my directors.

My life changed. Of course, my circle of friends has been changed as well.

I have no longer could hang out with my dear lovely ex housemates, because our 'time zone' s different.


Oh yeah, I finally to be the 1st one to be called stand up after a long symphony, I'm proud of myself, that enough for me, for all I suffer in the past, it get paid. And I fall down again after a month. LOL

I changed my number, I don't need so much friends in the contact list, customer will do.
I reduce my friend list from 1.1K to 480, and yet its more to remove! 

Slowly, I realised
  •  I start to lazy to connect to people
  • Well, I'm tired of playing around (although its still happen sometimes, of course! I'm Human :] )
  • I start to look for a partner, yes A lifetime partner.
  • I enjoyed single before the appearance lifetime partner 
  • I enjoyed alone before the appearance lifetime partner
  • I enjoyed lonely before the appearance lifetime partner
  • I enjoyed everything that happened before the appearance lifetime partner
  • music become my hobby

Easy come, Easy go 

I lost that person with no reason
The one that I put my effort to love, to care, to smile, to live, to play, everything

I swear that maybe give myself a stop for few years after all this?


Never trust to a man swear! Because it could be break with just 1 sec!


From impossible, into next time, into maybe, into yes with maybe

I can understand how desperate myself look into it , I'm a impatient's PATIENT

I want everything to be confirmed

Well, that's not life. 


From chatting to meeting and to dating, its take time to understand each other. I learned!
Slowly you will not hear I ask what is our status, because its no longer important (maybe)
You are a very good person, I understand you don't wish to hurt me. Well, Thank you very much. 


Keep myself busy, an fixed income, a healthy body, no pimples, a partner to keep in loop, dream house, dream car. That's all I want.


Is so simple yet so difficult to achieve,

That's why I always said : Life is contradiction, always.







No comments:

Post a Comment