Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Afraid

I gave you 2nd chance, it's my pleasure
I don't get 2nd chance from you, it's my muff

Many opinions, many suggestion, lots of caring, concern and chike
Who to follow, who to choose, who to thanks, who to owe, and who to love

Fourth time, times flies~
so, when will be the fifth time?

from a Hi,
100 text a day, become infinity text a day.
and until today, ended with OK gua.

I don't feel it strong until I recall the old one. What are so special with you?
Same **** Just a different day. (This quote is so sincere)

I'm too serious, I'm too serious to treat each romance, is that a wrong way?


I don't want to make you get into deeper of the scariness. I have to choose leave, leave for good.

I remember you told me that, Cried is because you are love.
and I replied, its pain when you make the person to return love for you.
Its true, so true.

I hope life treats you kind,
and I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness

I will be taking all the bittersweet memories with me,
so goodbye.

Hopefully the coming Taiwan trip could digest everything, store it into the deepest in my heart, the deepest, the deepest.

hopefully tears will not fall down easily anymore, I had enough of this shit for a week plus.
I don't realised it severity until my BFF told me about it.

Well, its because I use different way to walk through for this time.

I did't touch beer.
I did't go ad flirt others.

That's why I feel more suffer to pass the time?

I'm afraid, I can't get any new sense with the rest, is this just a transition period?
I don't want to be forever alone T_T

When time goes by, everything will be fine I hope.
Oh, the sour feeling in my heart is attacking me! again. Its so sour.


The best way to stop thinking is SLEEP!


good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment