Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Memories

Don't know how long
It's been a while since
You told me, your favorite story

It's been on my mind
Driving me crazy
Am I the reason, that you're crying now

I see the tears in your eyes
They tell me you don't believe
That I can't be, your prince charming

Maybe you can't understand
But when you said you love me
My life was change, and I wish you could see

Look at me can't you tell I'd be so
Thrilled to see the message in your eyes
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly....

I rely on anything you say
I'll take care that no illusions shatter
If you dare to say what you should say
Why do I feel so alive when you're near

I'm sorry for did not hold you tight
Am I asking too much from you?
You're not tired, but I love you until I'm exhausted

Standing at this balance point, I feel the dangerous
Perhaps it can not seen, but try to relay through feeling

Rain, non stop raining
Flower, do not open as usual
Although how careful I irrigation
At last, I alone enjoy the sorrow

I betray myself, to complete your hope

After the show end, I never blame you
Because both of us have the responsibility
There is a new start for everyone, do not let yourself plug in to the sorrow

I still keep the message that you sent me, to accompany me when I feel lonely
Although it is naive

Enjoyment precious than own
We enjoy the air, but can not own the air
Similar to we enjoy the friendship, family and also love


Its not easy to find a partner
Especially when you saw a lot of betrayed
But who kill you? The answer is yourself


Be brave to look the yours in the mirror
You are now sadness, weak, and languish
What you had to do is get yourself into a new life

I look back, sweet memories are standing there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment